ANTIPASTEL beeswax wraps are reusable and colourful. Featuring original illustrations in large size (33cm): 1 x each Cucumber, Bread.
Beeswax wraps will keep food for longer - think of them like reusable cling film, except way more fun and minus the plastic! Each wrap features a different print, for easy identification in the fridge. Use them for:
- Large (33cm): sandwiches, larger vegetables (e.g. whole cucumbers, cauliflower half, celery sticks, lettuce), large salad bowls
Designed and made in Sydney, Australia using organic Australian beeswax, gum rosin, single origin jojoba oil and cotton.
To use: wrap and press the beeswax wrap, using the warmth of your hands to seal.
To clean: cool water only, with mild soap. With proper care, you should get several months' to a year or more's use out of your wraps.
- Set of 2 reusable beeswax wraps
- Two large (33cm), 1 x each design
- Made from beeswax-coated cotton
- Suitable for vegetables, cheeses, sandwiches + more
- Not suitable for use with meats, greasy or acidic foods
Dimensions: Large 33cm (square)
Material: Organic Aussie beeswax, gum rosin, single origin jojoba oil, cotton
Questions? Visit our FAQs for more info about beeswax wraps
ANTIPASTEL supports OzHarvest: we're teaming up with OzHarvest to help provide meals to people in need. Every ANTIPASTEL beeswax pack sold = 1 meal delivered to a person in need. Find out more about OzHarvest.