ANTIPASTEL beeswax wraps are reusable and colourful. Featuring original illustrations in small size (18cm): 1 x each Onion, Cheese.
Beeswax wraps will keep food for longer - think of them like reusable cling film, except way more fun and minus the plastic! Each wrap features a different print, for easy identification in the fridge. Use them for:
- Small (18cm): vegie ends e.g. half an onion/avocado, end of a cucumber, pieces of cheese, snacks, fruit
Designed and made in Sydney, Australia using organic Australian beeswax, gum rosin, single origin jojoba oil and cotton.
To use: wrap and press the beeswax wrap, using the warmth of your hands to seal.
To clean: cool water only, with mild soap. With proper care, you should get several months' to a year or more's use out of your wraps.
- Set of 2 reusable beeswax wraps
- Two small (18cm), 1 x each design
- Made from beeswax-coated cotton
- Suitable for vegetables, cheeses, sandwiches + more
- Not suitable for use with meats, greasy or acidic foods
Dimensions: Small 18cm (square)
Material: Organic Aussie beeswax, gum rosin, single origin jojoba oil, cotton
Questions? Visit our FAQs for more info about beeswax wraps
ANTIPASTEL supports OzHarvest: we're teaming up with OzHarvest to help provide meals to people in need. Every ANTIPASTEL beeswax pack sold = 1 meal delivered to a person in need. Find out more about OzHarvest.