How cute is kiwifruit?! Classically underrated and often massacred in the quest for the perfect pav, kiwifruit is sweet, with juicy green flesh and black pips. It also looks adorable worn from your ears. Didn't ya know. Jewellery form only, that is.
Earring backing: Affixed to stainless steel posts, earrings are hypoallergenic and comfortable to wear. Also available with stainless steel shepherd's hook posts.
- One pair of polymer plastic drop earrings with original hand-drawn illustration
- Each earring features kiwifruit illustration in bright green, with black outline
- Lightweight polymer plastic
- Enamel-coated for durability and gloss finish
- Earring front is printed with design as shown; side/reverse of earring is white
- Hand cut and constructed in Sydney, Australia
Individual earring face approx: 6.5cm x 3.5cm
Posts: 1.2cm long
With shepherd's hook
Individual earring face approx: 7cm x 3.5cm
Shepherd's hook: 2.2cm x 1.5cm at widest point
Material: Polymer plastic, stainless steel, silver
Note: Imperfection is the hallmark of handmade. Slight differences in size and colour may occur.