We're all just hundreds and thousands on a gigantic freckle. Dusted with gold glitter. Sweet as can be, and twice as colourful. So it ain't bad, really! Whether you see a freckle as a larger metaphor for life, or just a delicious, sweet, chocolate treat, these earrings will proudly state your case (stylishly, too).
Covered in illustrated hundreds and thousands, sprinkled with a layer of gold glitter and a generous lick of varnish, these studs will glisten in the sunlight. Handmade in Sydney, Australia.
Earring backing: Affixed to stainless steel posts, earrings are hypoallergenic and comfortable to wear.
- One pair of polymer plastic earrings with original hand-drawn illustration
- Each earring features chocolate freckle illustration with black outline
- Lightweight polymer plastic
- Enamel-coated for durability and gloss finish, with gold glitter
- Earring front is printed with design as shown; side/reverse of earring is white
- Hand cut and constructed in Sydney, Australia
Individual earring face approx: 1.7cm wide x 1.7cm tall x 0.2cm thick
Posts: 1.2cm long
Material: Polymer plastic, stainless steel
Note: Imperfection is the hallmark of handmade. Slight differences in size and colour may occur.