The age-old debate over pavlova's origins rages on! Here in Australia, we've undoubtedly claimed it as one of our own summer/Christmas desserts. Everyone has their own version - we've chosen to immortalise the kiwi fruit, blueberry and passionfruit kind in this pair of dazzling drop earrings. Because why not?
Good enough to eat (although we don't recommend that), these pavlova ear danglers will be a conversation starter at your next summer soiree, guaranteed.
Earring backing: Affixed to stainless steel posts, earrings are hypoallergenic and comfortable to wear. Also available with stainless steel shepherd's hook posts.
- One pair of polymer plastic drop earrings with original hand-drawn illustration
- Each earring features pavlova illustration
- Lightweight polymer plastic
- Enamel-coated for durability and gloss finish
- Earring front is printed with design as shown; side/reverse of earring is white
- Hand cut and constructed in Sydney, Australia
Individual earring face approx: 5.5cm wide x 5.5cm tall x 0.2cm thick
Posts: 1.2cm long
With shepherd's hook
Individual earring face approx: 5.5cm wide x 6.5cm tall x 0.2cm thick
Shepherd's hook: 2.2cm x 1.5cm at widest point
Material: Polymer plastic, stainless steel, silver
Note: Imperfection is the hallmark of handmade. Slight differences in size and colour may occur.