We're all just hundreds and thousands on a gigantic freckle. Dusted with gold glitter. Sweet as can be, and twice as colourful. So it ain't bad, really! Whether you see a freckle as a larger metaphor for life, or just a delicious, sweet, chocolate treat, this badge will proudly state your case (stylishly, too).
Covered in illustrated hundreds and thousands, sprinkled with a layer of gold glitter and a generous lick of varnish, this badge will glisten in the sunlight. Handmade in Sydney, Australia.
Badge backing: Affixed to a silver non-locking pinback, this badge is easy to attach to fabric, such as a shirt, bag or shawl.
- One polymer plastic brooch with original hand-drawn illustration
- Features chocolate freckle illustration with black outline
- Lightweight polymer plastic
- Enamel-coated for durability and gloss finish, with gold glitter
- Freckle illustration is printed on brooch front; side/reverse of brooch is white
- Hand cut and constructed in Sydney, Australia
Badge face approx: 4.5cm x 4.5cm x 0.2cm thick
Pinback: 3cm x 0.5cm
Material: Polymer plastic, silver plated iron
Note: Imperfection is the hallmark of handmade. Slight differences in size and colour may occur.