You might call this brooch "eyecatching", as it surely stands out!
The eye throughout history has symbolised many things: wisdom, watchfulness, insight. This evil eye brooch represents playfulness and a confident fashion sense through its comical, pop-art 'look'.
Will raise eyebrows. For seriously humorous fashionistas.
Badge backing: Affixed to a silver non-locking pinback, this badge is easy to attach to fabric, such as a shirt, bag or shawl.
- One polymer plastic brooch with original hand-drawn illustration
- Eye-shaped, two-toned with black outline
- Lightweight polymer plastic
- Four colours available: Pink/Blue, Cream/Blue, Purple/Green, Orange/Yellow
- Enamel-coated for durability and gloss finish
- Eye illustration is printed on brooch front; side/reverse of brooch is white
- Hand cut and constructed in Sydney, Australia
Badge face approx: 5.5cm x 3.5cm x 0.2cm thick
Pinback: 3cm x 0.5cm
Material: Polymer plastic, silver plated iron
Note: Imperfection is the hallmark of handmade. Slight differences in size and colour may occur.